The solid solutions are made of ABS shell with foam and offer a slim design fitted to the user’s need. Users who needs a stable position or users that would need to have sufficient upper thoracic and/or upper extremity freedom of motion.
- Supports the user with postural symmetry to maintain alignment
- Creates precise body orientation
- Custom carved for proper support and stability
- Improves postural balance and sitting tolerance
- Stabilizes and accommodates asymmetrical posture to prevent further aggravation
- Reduce the need for additional support accessories
- MDR approved used with a Permobil PWC
- Preserve health – Waterproof Stitching (WPS®) –a seamless ultrasonic welding of patterns is used and prevents water and moisture to leak into the orthosis. This ensures a good hygiene and long life span of the orthosis.
- High comfort – The upholstery is cut to exactly match the shape of the orthosis which provides extra comfort
- Long durability – Seam Tape Bonding (STB®) is applied to both stitched seams and seams that have been welded using Waterproof Stitching. It also reinforces the seam strength.
- Tailored – We use precision milling techniques, high-quality materials and a unique waterproofing method. The perfect fit is assured in the lean and efficient production process, within a couple weeks after the personal assessment.