Lightweight and low profile, the FormAlign® F1 pressure care cushion is ideal for community applications.
The gel component allows for pressure care to be added to standard riser recliner chairs and domestic seating in the community without compromising the seat size and dynamics.
The innovative gel effectively manages pressure with enhanced immersion qualities. Blood flow is increased, and peak pressure points are minimized due to the gel columns sharing the pressure load from bony prominences, this in turn decreases pressure. It stimulates wound healing and reduces the risk of pain-related problems and skin breakdown.
- Anti-shear & anti-slip solution
- Range of size options
- 1” cushion thickness prevents compromise of sitting position
- Light weight design
- Wipeable cover for infection control
- Non-absorbent material
- Kept in stock
A community foam-based cushion with castellations in the top layer, the FormAlign® F2 ensures the user immerses into the cushion thus allowing maximum comfort and support. The cuts in the foam assists in the regulation of temperature too, preventing moisture build-up and skin breakdown.
- Range of size options
- PU wipeable cover
- High quality foam allows for stable sitting base
- Rapid lead time
The FormAlign® F3 community range cushion is designed to offer high pressure relief for entry level wheelchair seating applications. Where a simple cushion is required, for occasional use but a higher level of pressure is specified, then the F3 is the cushion of choice!
- Gel topper with foam to base
- Wipeable cover
- Shear-reducing top layer – ideal to prevent sliding forward
- 3 sizes available
The replacement FormAlign® F4 seat cushion offers a high-level of pressure care for wheelchair and static day care seating options. With the clever integral shear-reducing design, the F4 is a “go-to” product when it comes to simply maintaining a good posture whilst ensuring good quality pressure relief.
The innovative gel and gel/foam layers effectively manage pressure with enhanced immersion qualities. Blood flow is increased, and peak pressure points are minimized because the gel columns share the pressure load from bony prominences, which increases the “footprint” and in turn decreases pressure. This stimulates wound healing and reduces the risk of pain-related problems and skin breakdown.
The solution offers users the ability to sit longer without discomfort.
Selecting the correct cushion requires consideration of mobility, postural stability and the need to prevent or treat pressure ulcers.
- Gel layers and covers that can easily be disinfected and even machine-washed
- Proven pressure redistribution to prevent skin breakdown and heal existing pressure ulcers
- Worry-free comfort—no risk of punctures, flattening, failing or inflation issues
- Effective temperature control design
- No risk of the migration, leaking or oozing hazards posed by air- or fluid-filled products
- Gel’s vibration dampening qualities absorb vibration, reducing associated fatigue.
The Dreamline® Support Cushion from FormAlign® is a lightweight, 30mm contoured cushion which provides extra stability and pressure distribution. Being low in height, the Support cushion is suited to active users who are at risk of pressure sores and who require some stability.
- 4 Way Stretch water-resistant cover
- Includes a set of 4 positioning pads for pelvic obliquity
- 35mm high contouring
- Various size options available
- Pressure relief
- In stock