Spex Head Support pads are constructed from an internal aluminium shell covered by an injection moulded polyurethane foam to ensure smooth and comfortable support surface. The family of head support shapes have been geometrically and biomechanically designed to give greater support and stability for head positioning for wheelchair users. Along with the versatile Spex Stylo hardware, it’s possible to accommodate an extensive range of head positioning requirements.
Available in two sizes the Contour 250 and Contour 350.
- Enhanced Occipital Shaping to Promote Head Alignment
- Minimal to Protracted Support
- Optimal Lateral Position for Unimpaired Vision
- Shear Reduction Cover Design
- Lateral Position Adjustment
The following weights do not include the Ball Mount or Stylo Mechanisms.
|Style||Code||Width (A)||Depth (B)||Height (C)||Bottom Thickness (D)||Top Thickness (E)|