- Has complex postural needs
- Has significant spinal or trunk asymmetries
- Has protruding skeletal prominences
- Risks skin breakdown and has pressure care requirements
- Requires greater immersion into back support for stability and comfort
- Requires torso pain reduction
Contouring of the cushioning is essential to apply intimate surface contact to areas of the body which are contoured. The padded moulding structure is comprised of a three-layered Spex cube contouring substrate. The best result is achieved by creating areas of greater or lesser support with the adjustment of the multiple layered padded pocket cells. We have developed 2 different densities of Spex cube cells in order to provide stability and comfort where it is needed.
Create shapes, contours and comfort.
- Expansion fabric cover that allows all kind of contouring without compromising skin protection
- Comfortable pressure reducing foam surface layer to absorb bony prominences
- Triple-layered cube contouring cell system provides configurations for a perfect fit and shape for the client
- Customisation to contouring are performed on-the-spot, as many times as you want.
- Created as the solution-solver for asymmetrical back postures
- Modular componentry means you can ‘mix and match’ with different lateral pad options and positioning supports
- Deep contour solution which offers exceptional contact to contoured areas of the body
|Back Support Size||10″-15″
|Maximum Occupant Weight||200 lb (90 kg)||300 lb (136 kg)||Must use Heavy-Duty brackets
400 lb (180 kg)
|Maximum Occupant Weight with Heavy-Duty brackets||300 lb (136 kg)||400 lb (180 kg)|